The project starts on 1 August 2013 and finishes 31 July 2015
Comenius Project means the cooperation of a number of schools from EU countries. It results in experience exchange and learning from one another.
The aim of the Comenius is intensifying the educational value through promoting the international cooperation.
Also improving the work and mobility among the schools is of the crucial importance. The students and teaching staff visit schools from various countries participating in the project. Activities from the project give opportunities of sharing, learning and teaching experience and developing fruitful cooperation.
The theme and activities in the Magical Tour to Water World project are divided into four modules:
Where does the tap water
Discovering water world
Water games and plays
Water in culture,
art and language
During the project work the following points will be discussed:
- water circulation in nature,
- water supplies on the Earth and their protection,
- supply of water in the city and in the country,
- the influence of climate change in relation with water supplies,
- using water as the energy source,
- water wild life,
- water sports,
- the importance of water in terms of people's health,
- safety on the water,
- water in culture, art, music, tradition and religions.
RULES OF COOPERATION
1. REALIZATION OF THE PROJECT
2. ORGANIZATION OF THE VISITS
3. FINANCIAL ISSUES
4. INTERNAL COMMUNICATION
5. WEBSITE RELATED MATTERS
6. DATES OF THE ACTIVITIES
Learn the rules of cooperation